ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER – ST. PETERSBURG, FL
The Sembler Company is hiring a full time Assistant Property Manager to provide support for a Senior Property Manager with a portfolio of commercial retail properties. The duties shall include:
- Responsible to keep and maintain tenant and vendor information up to date
- Assist with onboarding and transitioning properties in and out of the portfolio.
- Prepare tenant turnover documents.
- Create tenant and contractor handbooks for each property.
- Prepare vendor contracts.
- Maintain a contract log including service dates, pricing and insurance requirements.
- Assist in the follow up with vendor work (proposals requested and work completed).
- Assist in rent collection.
- Send out memo’s to tenants for inspections or work such as lender visits, fire inspections, etc.
- Code invoices for approval – cross check to insure budgeted amounts
- Request, follow up and maintain log for HVAC maintenance agreements, grease trap maintenance, hood maintenance and gross sales for tenants.
- Maintain a log of annual inspections (roof, fire, storm water, etc.) to ensure timely completion.
- Assist in coordinating information necessary for monthly reports.
- All other tasks as assigned