We’re in This Together
As we navigate through this unprecedented time, we at Team Sembler would like to show continued support for small businesses and the retail industry by providing tenants and business owners with information and resources that could prove helpful in the days ahead. The information below will be updated continually as knowledge of more resources becomes available. You can also follow us on our social media platforms, which you’ll find at the bottom of the page, for updates as well.
Be kind. Be safe. Support small businesses.
Center for Disease Control
US Chamber of Commerce
- Facebook $100M Grant
- Google Ad Credits for Small & Medium Sized Businesses – Googls is giving SMBs worldwide $340 million in ad credits, which can be used at any point until the end of 2020 across Google Ads platforms. SMBs who have been active advertisers since the beginning of 2019 will see a credit notification appear in their Google Ads account in the coming months.
- The Red Backpack Fund –The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation donated $5 million to support female entrepreneurs in the wake of COVID-19 and teamed up with GlobalGiving to establish the Red Backpack Fund. GlobalGiving will be overseeing the fund, making 1,000 grants of $5,000 each to female entrepreneurs in the U.S.
CARES Act & Small Business Association
Small business owners in all US states are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Resources for Tenants by State
• Email: Disaster@FloridaSBDC.org.
• Phone (toll-free): (866) 737-7232.
• Amount: Up to $50,000 per eligible small business. Loans of up to $100,000 may be made in special cases as warranted by the need of the eligible small business.
• Term: 1 year.
• Interest Rate: Loans will be interest-free for the loan term (1 year). The Interest rate will be 12% per annum on the unpaid balance thereafter until the loan balance is repaid in full.
- Texas Economic Development COVID-19 Resources
- AssistHer Emergency Relief Grant – The purpose of this program is to assist Texas, woman-owned businesses that have been severely impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). A total of $1,000,000 (100 grant awards) is available.
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program
All Sembler tenants are encouraged to reach out to their Property Manager with specific questions.