Stevens Tombrink, CCIM - VP Business Development
Steve Tombrink has over twenty-eight years of experience in commercial real estate. Previously Steve was the Executive Vice President/Managing Director and Principal of Grubb & Ellis Commercial Florida. Steve was responsible for the overall operation and profit of the Tampa office.
Steve is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science degree with special emphasis in Risk Management / Insurance and Real Estate. Steve is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker and Licensed Florida Property & Casualty Agent (220). He has obtained the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and has earned the Competent Toastmaster (CTM) designation.
Tombrink's notable professional accomplishments are:
- Stevens has participated in well over 400 transactions with a combined value in excess of $150 million dollars
- Second largest lease transaction completed in the Tampa Bay Region as recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Fifth largest lease transaction completed in the Tampa Bay Region as recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Top Producer General Brokerage as recognized by the Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors
- Top producer nationwide for USAA Realty Company 2003, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Expert witness for establishing real estate value
- Successful representation of clients in office, industrial and retail space procurement.
Steve is very active in the community having served as President of his Rotary Club, Co-Chair of the Florida State University Real Estate Network and Trends Conference and also Chairman of Sponsorships for the conference. Steve is Past-President of the NAIOP Tampa Bay Chapter and NAIOP Florida. Additionally, Steve has served as a Trustee for the Polk Museum of Art, board member of the Plant City YMCA and on the YMCA Oversight Committee.